Skip to main content
herm all of the sudden i ter ingat the movie love actually. i must say, it is one of
my favourite movie. LOVE IT! i rate it *****. 5 stars babey!
The movie was about love basically. That there is no such thing as 'No Love', and 'i cant live without her/him'.
Love does not come from that one special person. You can
get love from your family, your pet cat, your lecturer, your sister, your cousins,
your house, your computer, your workers, your grandma, your relax spot, your TV, your religion.. love actually is EVERYWHERE. but people, boy oh boy,
we never noticed it. Never.
We only knew the love of a relationship. The love of a family.
They limit their love choices to only a few. What happens when they did not get the love from where they thought they are suppose to get? They gave up and just not know what to do next.
The thing is we never realized that things we like and things that we have participated everyday can turn to .. yes, love.
I cried, laughed and nod to myself,while watching this movie, that yes it is true. Love is what holds us together. Love is what makes us go on in life. But sadly, we never realized it.
I was amazed by how the people in the movie found love. Found that special thing that made them go on in life.
they found it in their son, their maid, their wife, their friends, their 'drinks', other people's wife, and so on.
It is what made us thick and what made us still alive.
in different case, it is the money that manipulates us but it is the love that made us stay. The love to money, the love to our possession.
i continued my studies and still living for my family. I wana give them happiness when i'm working. For me, i found my love from my home back in Sabah. No boys, cars, and money can take them away from me. Everything about my home shaped who i am today. My small cousins, my nagging aunties, my cute sister, my small garden, everything.
I need a dose of my home everyweek, thus i decided to visit my cousin every weekend at pj. Everything about them makes me smile, happy, because they remind me of my home. This is what love does to me. I love everyone or anything that reminds me of my home.
Friends, and whoever is reading. Seriously, there's more to life than just your girlfriend, your car, your internet, your work. Start looking for love everywhere, you'd be surprise how it'll change your life. i dont mean by cheating though. i meant, love from any form, any sizes, any thing, any where!
ps; go, i'm working on it too. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.