Skip to main content
26th September 2006
Today was awful.
Herm, woke up with a killer sore throat early in the morning, took a cold bath, got fully done with my makeup and clothes ready for school, when Denise called me that today's classes are cancelled....
I looked in the mirror, feeling satisfied with my pinkish makeup for a minute, then rub it all off.
Well, i didnt look like tyra banks or any model either way but hey, i woke up as early as 6.45 am to get it done ok! grr!
i jump back to bed, and rest my sleep head.....
the sun shone through the window, forcing me to get up. ergh. i woke up again.
picking up my laundry. i need to wash my clothes..
after the laundry, the mishaps happened.
i went down to the shops nearby to get myself a mee-in-the-cup, a bun and a plastic of peppermint lozenges. after finishing the mee-in-the-cup, i thought i would lay down again resting my very not healthy body.
All of the sudden, my head started to sweat really heavily, my tummy churns and churns telling me "oh-uw" something's wrong, my eyesight got blurry, then bllluuueeeeekkk came out the mee and the tom yam soup i ate. The mee on the floor looks white and pale, and the 'gravy' around it, is brownish reddish indicating that it's still fresh.
gross i thought for moment. I had to move fast, so that my housemates wont see my puke.
First i went to the toilet, and had to throw up some more... well, my body was rejecting all of it!
Second, i took a mop and cleaned everything. i had to re-mop, with a cleaned mop so that it wont get sticky and all.
Third, i had to make sure my room and house doesn't smell like the tom yam mee i just ate. so i had to spray some air-refreshening stuff. ergh..
Phew! my housemate hasn't woke up yet, that time. and i'm done cleaning up everything.
Just when i thought i did pretty well cleaning up all the "evidence" that i puked, i accidentally knocked on my milo-cup and my milo spilled on my bed, my box of accessories and again, on the infamous floor.
I'm an optimist. so much of an optimist that i didn't grumbled or even mocked looking at the spilled milo. i thought this would be a challenge of my patience. and there i go again..
i took the mop again. ..and mop the floor again. and again. and again. cleaned my box of accessories. cleaned some of accessories. washed a bag that got milo all over it. after almost an hour cleaning up everything, finally i get to sit down and rest my tired sick body.
My body was at it's worst today, after months in KL. i kept coughing and coughing. i throwed up. my body felt extremely heavy. i felt dizzy. and i was sweating really badly... poor me! =(
This is an extremely boring post, oh well, i felt like putting down on words what happen to me today esp the cleaning part! so, blog was the last resort. Ciao ya'll!
LOVE,
Jacqueline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pulau Sapi @ Tunku Abdul Rahman Parks

Before I proceed to my write up on Pulau Sapi, let me do the duty to carefully explain to you why there are so many people talking about so many islands at the mention of the word, Sabah. Reason why I'm doing so is because whenever people visit KK City, they have very limited time in exploring most of the natural gorgeous attractions, and sometimes ended up just moving around KK City. And when one does that, people would usually end up asking, why are there so many mentions of islands when we get to experience none?  As you can see from the previous Matthew Paul map below; Sabah is situated close to top north of the Borneo Island. That said, it's a privilege to say that tons of islands are under the local towns and cities surrounding the shores of this particular part of Borneo island. From Sipitang (look out from South left), imagine yourself  "walking" from the Sipitang's shore / beach walk up slowly to Menumbuk, Kuala Penyu, Pulau Tiga, Kota Kinabalu, Tun

Pulau Mantanani // Mantanani Island

I started off my 10 day break with a day trip to Mantanani. I wanted to visit Mantanani for THE LONGEST TIME, but couldn’t get around doing so all these while, either I haven’t saved up enough or basically, just haven’t got the weekends to spare it with.   Some folks call it the mermaid island because of the dugong sightings underwater – which is seriously magical. Some folks even say you could catch a glimpse of dolphins. They’ve had photos with it, but I personally have never seen them before.  Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to share with you why this trip was important.    If you see the map above, I’ve yellow squared Mantanani Island in comparison to the journey from Kota Kinabalu. If you’re not a map kind of person, that is --- quite far. Not Sipadan (Tawau, Sandakan, Lahad Datu kind of far) but far enough to be a put off to some locals at times. Previously, you’d have to drive up north for approximately 1.5 hours, or take a bus to Kota Belud, to

Poem I wrote myself for my birthday

Love,  Jacqueline Rowena @ Jacqkie.